The Eurojet 2.0t downpipe represents everything that Eurojet does best. Throughout months of R&D prototypes were fit, street/track tested, modified and fit again until every part of the downpipe was up to the highest standards. The brushed finish, hand MIG welded joints and fully v-banded modular design are industry-leading hallmarks typical of a Eurojet product.
This downpipe was designed in-house by Eurojet and manufactured using the highest grade T304 stainless steel. A state of the art CAD-CAM-CNC mandrel bender and precise welding jigs are used in the production process to reproduce exact prototype angles and weld areas for excellent, repeatable fitment and maximum flow.
*Note this product is for off-road use only and requires a waiver to be shipped to California residents.
- Built Exclusively with T-304 0.065" Stainless Steel
- Exclusive V-Banded Modular System
- Hand Stainless MIG Welded
- Built with 3" Diameter Piping
- Includes Stainless Steel Clamps
- Solid T-304 CNC'd Turbo Flange
- Fully Polished for a Beautiful and Long Lasting Finish
- Features Properly Implemented Chassis Support Bracket
- Modular Upper Section Changeable from Top of Engine Bay
- 200 Cell High-Flow Catalytic Converter
- Designed, Developed and Manufactured in the USA
*Note that oxygen sensor spacer or stage two software required for all downpipe types.
Fitment: '14+ A3, S3 2.0t, Mk7 Golf R (AWD)
Included: Downpipe - (x1)